The Wisconsin Farm Center, at the Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection, offers a variety of services and resources for farmers.
- Farm Mediation and Arbitration Program- contact the program or read the brochure. The Center has also produced a legal guide, available as a pdf document.
- Rural Electric Power Services Program– farm re-wiring resources
- Focus on Energy Program– funding for energy efficiency improvements and renewable energy installations. This includes commercial agribusiness, dairy and livestock farms, grain facilities, aquaculture facilities, and irrigation systems.
- Financial Counseling offers more than budget worksheets and articles. To speak with a financial analyst, contact the main office at (608) 224-5012.
- Employment Resources can help with an off-farm job search. They can provide assistance with a variety of job hunting tasks including identifying transferable skills, composing a resume, or finding training opportunities.