Resources for Wisconsin Farmers, Part IV


Insect, disease, or weed issues? Burning questions? The PlantDOC website can connect you directly to experts in Cooperative Extension.

Before submitting a new question, you can check out the archive. Chances are that someone else has had the same question. Under the “Archives” tab, there will be categories along with a list of the most recent questions.

To submit a question, go to the “Find an Agent” tab, click on your county. This will re-direct you to your county’s Extension website. The staff directory will be in the upper righthand corner. The next step is to contact the agent or educator that seems most appropriate for your question.

If your agent cannot answer the question immediately, the agent can post the question on PlantDOC and a state specialist will answer your question.